1. Data ControllerGiuranna.it - we guarantee compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data. We therefore provide the following information about the processing of data that you may communicate to us or that we may collect when you browse our website or when you use our platform.
2. DefinitionsIn this information, these terms have the following meaning: Personal Data: information that identifies or allows you to identify a Customer or Visitor (e.g. name and surname, date of birth, e-mail address). User (s): anyone who visits our Website. Website: https://giuranna.it/
3. Privacy for UsersThis section applies to all Personal Data collected and processed by us as data controller while browsing our Website through the information request forms, and / or newsletter subscription request.
4. What Personal Data we processPersonal Data that is automatically collected when you browse our Website. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (such as domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of device or browser used for the connection). Personal Data provided by you voluntarily when you browse our website by spontaneously filling in the appropriate forms. In some parts of the Website you may be asked to voluntarily provide Personal Data to subscribe to the newsletter, or to send us questions and requests. Personal Data that is automatically collected when we send you e-mails or communications. When we send you emails or communications we use tracking systems, such as pixels or web beacons, to detect the opening of a message, the clicks made on the hyperlinks contained within the email, from which IP address or with which type browser opens the email, and other similar details.
5. How We Use Personal DataWe use your Personal Data to:
- collect anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to improve its usability;
- check how the site is used;
- respond to questions and requests sent through our website;
6. What is the legal basis of the processingThe legal basis that legitimizes the processing of Personal Data that are automatically collected when you browse our Website is, as appropriate:
- the legitimate interest in making the functions of the site usable following user access;